We are happy to announce that after Bratislava, Poprad and Bielsko–Biała exhibitions36 700 visitors saw our international show!
We cordially invite you to the fourth exhibition of TEXTILE ART OF TODAY (selected artworks), in Rómer Flóris Művészeti és Történeti Múzeum, Győr, Hungary, Magyar Ispita | Győr, Nefelejcs köz 3
TEXTILE ART OF TODAY 2015 - 2017 on Friday, February 12th 2016 at 6 PM in the power station TG (Hviezdoslavova 12, Poprad, Slovak Republic) The exhibition runs from 02.12. until 04.10.2016
musical guest: SYMPHONIC NEWS QUARTET
curators of the exhibition: Andrej Augustin, Anna Ondrušeková
The exhibition is held under the patronage of the Minister of Culture of Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary
Open: Monday - Friday: 9:00 to 17:00, Sunday: 13:00 - 5 p.m.
Saturday - closed, Public Holidays - closed
Contact: Tatra Gallery in Poprad, Hviezdoslavova 12
058 01 Poprad, Slovak Republic, GPS: 49.058197 20.298105
We would like to invite you, after the first successful exhibition TEXTILE ART OF TODAY held at Bratislava Castle (SNM - Historical Museum) in Bratislava (Slovak Republic), which saw 30,000 visitors, to the second of the exhibitions in the Tatra Gallery in Poprad. At the exhibition will be presented textile art work of Silvia Birkusová (SK), which won the Grand Prix of Božena Augustínová 2015.
Textile Art of Today awarded chosen exhibiting artists the by following awards:
- The Grand Prix of Božena Augustínová for the art work From my "Point de Hongrie, or memory on Cvernovka 2" by author Silvia Birkušová, Slovak Republic
- Excellent award for the art work Scion by the authors Jeanne Tan and Chengcheng Zhao, Hong Kong
- Excellent award for the art work Ovolum by author Gudrun Kleffe, Germany
- Excellent award for the art work Statistics unknown by authorRenata Laurinavičiuté, Lithuania
- Tatra Gallery award for the art work Islands by the author Šperková Blanka, Czech Republic
- Polish Institute award for the art work Bulimia by author Joanna Zemanek, Poland
- Študentská cena for the art work Interactive pins by author Veronika Uhráková, Slovak Republic